The campsite is located a short walk from Skelly's. A free shuttle bus will also be in operation on the night to bring people back to the campsite.
Please take time to read the following guidelines so we can make the campsite as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Arrive early! The campsite will be open from 9am on the morning of Saturday 8th.
- The gates open to the venue at 2pm with the first acts starting shortly after.
- Camping is available and free for all ticket holders. (NOTE: If you do not have a ticket you will not be allowed into the campsite)
- Those wishing to enter the campsite must have a valid ticket/wristband.
- Campervans are allowed on site. However there will be no power points available on site.
- Respect your neighbours - they might just become your friends by the end of the night!
- Toilet facilities will be provided. We operate a strict Bring Your Own Toilet Paper policy however.
- Fresh water facilities will be provided. Don't forget to bring a container for your own convenience.
- No glass allowed in the campsite
- No fires allowed in the campsite
- No illegal substances allowed on site.
- Alcohol is not allowed to be brought into the venue from the campsite.
- Don't leave valuables unguarded - we are not responsible for any loss or theft to any property.
- Please respect the local residents and community as you walk between the campsite and venue.
- Please respect the site and comply with stewards and security.
- Please use the litter and recycling bins provided.
- Please bring your tent home with you.
- Enjoy yourself!
Please note, anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated in the campsite. Those creating a disturbance to others will be evicted from the campsite and the festival without any refund.